If your life and relationships are not what you were expecting for yourself
you have TWO options:
‘It’s what it is!’
- Repeating the same mistakes over and over again.
- Keep doing what you do/don’t (how does it work for you so far?)
- Having the same arguments
- Reading self-help books but not getting any results
- Not getting what you’re missing now
- Being disappointed and flustrated
- …and wasting your time
Cut the crap & get into action!
- Resolve long-standing issues or conflicts
- Discover the real root cause of your anxiety and manage your future anxiety attacks
- Learn powerful tools for communication, listening and killing limiting believes
- Gain/raise your confidence and self-esteem
- Achieve your goals
- Improve your family life, including relationships with your parents
- Create a solid foundation for any kind of relationship (family, love, business, or work)
- Improving your work performance
- …and much more
Hello and thank you for stopping by! My name is Veronika, I’m a life coach, second wife and a step-mum. You can find out more about me here.
My coaching and approach is honest and direct. It’s perfect for someone looking for customised, one-on-one, solution-focused support.
To give you the breakthroughs that you’re looking for, I won’t sugar coat your issues. I won’t try to ‘fix’ or change you because I believe that there’s nothing wrong with people, they might be lost, hurt or confused.
How it works?
Book a free 30-minute consultation: We’ll explore the issues you would like to deal with or where do you need support. This consultation will give you a taste of what my coaching is like and if we’re a good fit.
Choose a package and receive a Pre-Session Questionnaire: you can choose between one, three- or six-week packages. In the questionnaire you’ll tell me exactly where you’d like to see change so I can tailor your first session.
Schedule the Skype or Face-to-Face session: we can meet in person if it’s possible, otherwise find a quiet place, get a cup of tea (box of tissues optional, but sometimes necessary).
Invite your partner: you can invite our partner for one session for no extra charge (packages for couples available or you can simply upgrade yours).
Support in between: you’re welcome to call or email me in between sessions if you’re dealing with something urgent, which can’t wait until the next session. One quick conversation can help you to be powerful and get ‘unstuck’.
How do I help single people?
- Making better dating decisions
- Gaining confidence and self-esteem
- Attracting the ‘right’ people
- Dealing with rejection and frustration
- Getting over the ex or/and broken hear
- All the above in ‘Cut the crap’ section
- ..and more you tell me what you want!
How do I help couples?
- Taking the relationship or marriage to the next level
- End having the same arguments all over again
- Create the right balance if you’re worried that you and your partner are growing apart or one of you overgrowth the other.
- Get your MOJO back if things in the bedroom are not as hot as they used to be
- Getting over affairs, trust issues or/and jealousy
- All the above in ‘get in the action’ section
- ..and more you tell me what you want, I don’t know you yet.
Being part of a blended family at Christmas is not about survival. It doesn’t matter if you’re a parent, stepparent, partner or child. It’s about finding and creating peace within yourself, because once you do those around you will find the same, then your blended family will truly have a great Christmas an even better New Year.
This is NOT a guide on how to ‘Survive Christmas’ with a blended family and the ex. Why?
This word shapes our mindset. It changes our mood, we get upset, over-sensitive and we feel like this only happens to us. We become victims of our own ‘tragedies’.
I get that sometimes spending a weekend with stepchildren, dealing with the ex, or celebrating Christmas with our families can be exhausting and stressful, but the word ‘survive’ is overused – so many articles start with ‘HOW TO SURVIVE…
…another day at work.
…the weekend with the stepchildren.
LATELY ON MY BLOG
We had our wedding in the Czech Republic when I’m originally from. So you can imagine that my husband didn't do much planning or helping. It was all up to me and my mum, but it was my price to pay for having the wedding in my home town with my grandfathers. On top of...
As a step mum, you can struggle even if you’re not going thought crazy drama you hear or read about. It takes time to wrap your head around so many things, find your ‘place’ and find a good balance. Here are 5 things where I went wrong (and wish I didn’t) ...
I can guarantee that most of the upsets, arguments and drama in your house are because you can’t get over his ex-wife. You’re making her wrong, calling her narcissistic or toxic and most likely you’re enjoying it because it makes you look great in front of...