If you’re here, looking for a life coach you know your life is not exactly what you want to be like or what you expected to be.
You have two options:
A. Continue in what you’re doing now and not changing much about your life
B. Cut the crap and take control over your life
My coaching and approach is honest and direct. It’s perfect for someone looking for customised, one-on-one, solution-focused support.
To give you the breakthroughs that you’re looking for, I won’t sugar coat your issues. I won’t try to ‘fix’ or change you because I believe that there’s nothing wrong with people, they might be lost, hurt or confused.
Why you might need coaching
- Feeling nauseous, having stomach cramps or/and heart palpitations when you’re nervous/stressed
- You’re too busy with repetitive negative thoughts
- Can’t ‘switch off’ and you’re not able to relax and feeling calm
- Anxiety affecting relationships, career or other goals
- Feeling anxious and insecure
- Avoiding situations due to your insecurity
- You’re not able (find difficult) to open up, share your thoughts and emotions with others
- Feeling powerless when you must make decisions, waiting for the approval of others to feel confident and secure
- Sabotaging relationships and/or career goals
- Something happened in your past and you don’t know how to get over it
- Overly blaming yourself for other people’s behaviours and mistakes
- Overly blaming others for your behaviour and mistakes
What You’ll Achieve With Coaching
- Discover the real root cause of your anxiety
- Learn powerful tools how to avoid, manage or stop your future anxiety attacks, negative thoughts and limiting believes
- Being in control of your life and your well-being
- Identify unhealthy relationships and habits that are sabotaging you
- Learn how to gain/raise your confidence/self-esteem
- You’ll make better decisions and reach your goals more easily
- Improve your family life, including relationships with your parents
- Build and nurture new relationships more easily
- Improve your work performance
How it works?
Book a free 30-minute consultation: We’ll explore the issues you would like to deal with or where do you need support. This consultation will give you a taste of what my coaching is like and if we’re a good fit.
Choose a package and receive a Pre-Session Questionnaire: you can choose between one, three- or six-week packages. In the questionnaire you’ll tell me exactly where you’d like to see change so I can tailor your first session.
Schedule the Skype or Face-to-Face session: we can meet in person if it’s possible, otherwise find a quiet place, get a cup of tea (box of tissues optional, but sometimes necessary).
Invite your partner: you can invite our partner for one session for no extra charge (packages for couples available or you can simply upgrade yours).
Support in between: you’re welcome to call or email me in between sessions if you’re dealing with something urgent, which can’t wait until the next session. One quick conversation can help you to be powerful and get ‘unstuck’.
LATELY ON MY BLOG
We had our wedding in the Czech Republic when I’m originally from. So you can imagine that my husband didn't do much planning or helping. It was all up to me and my mum, but it was my price to pay for having the wedding in my home town with my grandfathers. On top of...
As a step mum, you can struggle even if you’re not going thought crazy drama you hear or read about. It takes time to wrap your head around so many things, find your ‘place’ and find a good balance. Here are 5 things where I went wrong (and wish I didn’t) ...
I can guarantee that most of the upsets, arguments and drama in your house are because you can’t get over his ex-wife. You’re making her wrong, calling her narcissistic or toxic and most likely you’re enjoying it because it makes you look great in front of...