Coaching For Single & Heart Broken
Do you think there are not any good potential partners left on this planet? Have you given up on love? No matter what happened in the past, the first thing you need to do is to heal. Discover who you truly are and what do you want in/for your life. If you fake it, people date ‘fake you’ and you’re going on dates with the wrong type of people.
Love didn’t hurt you, the lack of love hurt you!
There is no quick fix for a broken heart, it takes some time but with the right help you can be back on your feet much faster. I won’t sugar coat my approach. My coaching will be direct, powerful and I’ll get you back on your feet in no time.
You have two options:
A. Continue with your life as it is
B. Cut the crap and take control over your life!!!
Why You Might Need Coaching
- Feeling annoyed and stressed in dating or you’d rather not socialise at all
- You’ve never been a serious relationship and you want to be in one (or you’ve been single for while)
- You would describe your past relationships/dates as disasters
- You want to have a family and time is ticking
- You’re still heartbroken or not over your ex
- Having trust and/or insecurity issues
- You don’t want to be emotional or vulnerable
- You’re being a victim and blaming others
What You’ll Achieve with coaching
- Let go of past relationship baggage and create a clear space for the perfect partner to show up.
- Get clear on what you want without creating an unrealistic check list
- Learn how to
- love and respect yourself
- deal with rejections
- open up and share your feelings
- be confident and yourself
- How to take responsibility for your actions
How it works?
Book a free 30-minute consultation: We’ll explore the issues you would like to deal with or where do you need support. This consultation will give you a taste of what my coaching is like and if we’re a good fit.
Choose a package and receive a Pre-Session Questionnaire: you can choose between one, three- or six-week packages. In the questionnaire you’ll tell me exactly where you’d like to see change so I can tailor your first session.
Schedule the Skype or Face-to-Face session: we can meet in person if it’s possible, otherwise find a quiet place, get a cup of tea (box of tissues optional, but sometimes necessary).
Invite your partner: you can invite our partner for one session for no extra charge (packages for couples available or you can simply upgrade yours).
Support in between: you’re welcome to call or email me in between sessions if you’re dealing with something urgent, which can’t wait until the next session. One quick conversation can help you to be powerful and get ‘unstuck’.
LATELY ON MY BLOG
We had our wedding in the Czech Republic when I’m originally from. So you can imagine that my husband didn't do much planning or helping. It was all up to me and my mum, but it was my price to pay for having the wedding in my home town with my grandfathers. On top of...
As a step mum, you can struggle even if you’re not going thought crazy drama you hear or read about. It takes time to wrap your head around so many things, find your ‘place’ and find a good balance. Here are 5 things where I went wrong (and wish I didn’t) ...
I can guarantee that most of the upsets, arguments and drama in your house are because you can’t get over his ex-wife. You’re making her wrong, calling her narcissistic or toxic and most likely you’re enjoying it because it makes you look great in front of...