Coaching For Single Dads
Let’s face it; most newly single dads don’t have a clue where to start with their new single parent role and household and it’s understandable. Dealing with break-up, divorce or loss of your spouse is already challenging and it gets even more complicated when children are involved.
My coaching and approach is honest and direct. It’s perfect for someone looking for customised, one-on-one, solution-focused support. To give you the breakthroughs that you’re looking for, I won’t sugar coat your issues. I won’t try to ‘fix’ or change you because I believe that there’s nothing wrong with people, they might be lost, hurt or confused.
If you’re here, looking for a life coach you know your life is not exactly what you want to be like or what you expected to be.
You have two options:
A. Continue with your life as it is
B. Cut the crap and take control over your life!!!
Most common single dad’s struggles include:
- Fear of losing time with his child
- Believing that mothers always win, and people are on always on the mother’s sides
- New responsibilities
- Communication with the mother of the child/children
- Anger, broken heart, making each other wrong
- Fear of being a stand for yourself and your children vs Co-parenting
- Balancing carrier, new life, kids and new responsibilities
What we need to do:
- Do some digging in your past to get rid of stories that include ‘being a victim’.
- You’ll learn new communication skills and tools and learn how to apply them when you’re dealing with any challenging situation.
- Learn how to trust yourself and how to be a stand for yourself and your child.
- Create a respectful relationship with your kids
- Help you with your divorce process FIND OUT MORE HERE
How does it work?
Book a Complimentary Session: We’ll explore the issues you would like to deal with or where do you need support. This consultation will give you a taste of what my coaching is like and if we’re a good fit. My promise to you it’s that you’ll walk away with a breakthrough from this session. Book the 60-minute complimentary session HERE.
One to One Coaching: you can choose from a range of packages ranging from 1-3 hours to a packages that offer continual support for 3 to 12 months.
Skype or Face-to-Face Session: Where possible it is beneficial for at least the first session to be face to face, this session can take place at a convenient venue, your office or home (only central London or Kent). I work with clients all over the world and Skype calls are a popular option as it makes my client’s life easier.
Invite Your Partner: you can invite our partner for one session for no extra charge otherwise packages for couples available or you can simply upgrade yours.
Support In Between: you’re welcome to call or email me in between sessions if you’re dealing with something urgent, which can’t wait until the next session. One quick conversation can help you to be powerful and get ‘unstuck’. For a limited number of my personal clients, I offer a premium service for clients requiring out of hours advice when they need urgent support. Contact me to discuss what would work best for you to give you the results you are looking for.
Why a woman coach?
- You might not always find easy to talk to other guys about what you’re going through especially if you’re the only single dad.
- I’ll help you to understand when your ex is ‘coming from’ from a woman’s point of view. This doesn’t mean I’m taking her side!
- If you have a daughter some topics, question, issues might freak you out.
- As a stepmom and relationship coach I can either work with your new girlfriend or help you get ready for dating.
Something Extra I can help you with:
- Creating structures for discipline and respect
- Shopping and cooking plans for you and your child/children
- Fussy eaters (my background as a nutritionist)
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ME HERE
How to heal and move forward after break up or divorce.
How to deal with anxiety, limiting belives and other crap life throws at you.
Single, step and co-parenting life.
….and much more.
Who are and will be my guests?
Real people sharing their real stories about single, step and co-parenting journey. Specialists from different fields such as sex education, law, social and health care and much more. Listen here.
His divorce and I
When I met my husband, he was about to start divorce with his ex-wife after some time of separation. They have a child together, so his ex-wife won’t be going anywhere, she’s a part of our lives.
The beginning was very difficult for us, sometime I think the person who took the divorce the best was his daughter. At the beginning nobody wanted to talk to anyone, so they got a mediator. Lesson ONE never ever have a friend of yours as your mediator!
Every conversation went thought numerous emails and it took ages to get anything done. There were still a lot of upsets and anger. They were not making any progress. One day I literally lost it and yelled at my husband, telling him that he needed to start talking to her directly. And he did, he picked up the phone and called her, from that moment things started to shift. I coached my husband how to give up his upset and anger over the past, how to communicate and understand his ex-wife. Not they are able to talk to each other and co-parent.
It’s like peeling an onion, you need to take layer after layer. There is always a new issue popping up as life goes on plus their daughter is getting older (can’t wait for her to be a teenager Yeyyyy!).
We both had to be coached so we don’t create our relationship on the past. My main issue was that I’ll be the second wife and I can’t ever give him his first child. It’s possible to get divorced on good terms, limit your anger, move on and find love again. But you need to take responsibility for what you did or didn’t do, learn how to communicate and listen.
LATELY ON MY BLOG
We had our wedding in the Czech Republic when I’m originally from. So you can imagine that my husband didn't do much planning or helping. It was all up to me and my mum, but it was my price to pay for having the wedding in my home town with my grandfathers. On...
As a step mum, you can struggle even if you’re not going thought crazy drama you hear or read about. It takes time to wrap your head around so many things, find your ‘place’ and find a good balance. Here are 5 things where I went wrong (and wish I didn’t) ...
I can guarantee that most of the upsets, arguments and drama in your house are because you can’t get over his ex-wife. You’re making her wrong, calling her narcissistic or toxic and most likely you’re enjoying it because it makes you look great in front of...