Are you struggling to cope with co-parenting or step-parenting?
Are you confused about your role, place and responsibilities?
These and many more are common struggles in blended families and co-parenting relationships. That is why relationship and blended family coach Veronika Durham would like to introduce you The Parenting Blend coaching group.
The parenting blend is an intimate and powerful coaching group for co-parents and stepparents to transform their family’s dynamics and relationships.
Book your space in The Parenting Blend NOW and you will:
- be able to create a space to be heard and understood by your ex-partner or/and partner.
- gain confidence, trust, respect and acknowledgement as a parent and stepparent.
- learn how to manage your anger, make sense of it and find the pathway to peace.
- receive tools and tips on how to start building a strong foundation for your blended family and/or your co-parenting relationship in each session.
- create and restore your healthy boundaries in every relationship inside and outside your family.
…and much more. Feel free to contact me to find out more and see if this programme would be the right move for you.
How the programme works:
- This is a 6-week programme with weekly 90-minute sessions via video conference calls. You’ll receive a link to join the video conference call. There is an option to mute your phone/PC/tablet to limit distraction so you can join the call from anywhere.
- Can’t make the session? No problem! You’ll have access to a recording of every session if you won’t be able to join a particular session. You can send your question before the session and I’ll answer it live on the call. You can also watch the session back whenever you like.
- After your registration (and payment) you’ll receive a contract, client form and a short questionnaire, you’ll need to return it before our first session. The questionnaire will help me get clear on what you’re dealing with and what would you like to achieve.
- The group will have a maximum of 6 members to keep coaching intentional, intimate and so that everyone will have the space to share or ask questions.
Why isn’t this group only for stepparents or co-parents?
From my personal and coaching experiences, any ‘type’ of parents truly benefit from working together. By sharing and listening to others, you will be able to fully understand where other people are coming from and how they process the same issues you’re experiencing. It can be eye-opening and helpful to your own progress. I promise you lots of ‘Oh I never thought about it this way!’. The parenting blend is a safe space!
What is the price? Only £350 for
- six 90-minutes group sessions
- reasonable email support between the sessions
- one follow up 1-2-1 session (60-minute) after the programme finishes.
That is only £50 per session!
The Parenting Blend starts on 4th March 2020
Veronika Durham is a relationship and blended family coach with over five years experiences working with single, co-parents and stepparents.
Personally she is a second wife and stepmum that went through dark and ugly times to find peace and to create a strong foundation for her blended family. You can find out more about her journey HERE.
In 2019 she launched the very first UK podcast for blended families THE STEP IN MUM . In each episode, Veronika shares with you great tips and tools on how to deal with anything that life throws at you.
The Step in Mum podcast is giving voice to real people with real stories in ‘Real stuff & people’ episodes. The first episode is going live in February 2020.