Work together to create whatever you desire & need.
Prices from £60
How it works?
Book a Complimentary Session: We’ll explore the issues you would like to deal with or where do you need support. This consultation will give you a taste of what my coaching is like and if we’re a good fit. My promise to you it’s that you’ll walk away with a breakthrough from this session. Book the 60-minute complimentary session HERE.
One to One Coaching: you can choose from a range of packages ranging from 1-3 hours to a packages that offers continual support for 3 to 12 months. Prices start from £50.
Invite Your Partner: you can invite our partner for one session for no extra charge otherwise packages for couples available or you can simply upgrade yours.
Support In Between: you’re welcome to call or email me in between sessions if you’re dealing with something urgent, which can’t wait until the next session. One quick conversation can help you to be powerful and get ‘unstuck’.
- My coaching is a mix of personal experience, training and research. I’m honest and you won’t get any fake ‘falala’ BS from me and I won’t take any from you.
- I won’t sugar-coat anything but I’m compassionate and friendly.
- I’m not a stuffy coach! I’ll bring fresh air, lightness and a bit of humour to our session.
- I don’t do ‘…and how do you feel about that’ sessions, you’ll have breakthroughs and you will walk away from each session with new tools and tips that help you to deal with day to day situations. You’ll be able to apply these tools to any situation and relationship in your life.
- I’ve been there! I’m a second wife and stepmum. I married a single dad and have a co-parenting mum in my life. But you can find out more about this HERE
The very FIRST UK podcast for blended families is finally here! In each episode, I’ll share with you great tips and tools on how to deal with anything that life throws at you in. I’m someone who made tons of mistakes but always managed to get up and learn something from it.
Who are and will be my guests?
Real people sharing their real stories about single, step and co-parenting journey. Specialists from different fields such as sex education, law, social and health care and much more. Listen here.